- Health & Fitness for the 45+
- Strength training & Gentle Exercise
- Group Personal Training
- Strength/Core/Flexibility training
- Heart Moves - certified by Heart Foundation
- Diabetes Type II
- Parkinson and MS
You are never too old to start exercising and it is never too late!
You will cope and you will actually find it to be fun!
Take action and give it a go!
Ingrid Pich is a mature, fit and healthy, personal trainer and fitness instructor, specialising in the 45+ age group. Ingrid’s focus is not so much on age, it is on attitude. She knows how to improve your strength, flexibility, core stability, balance and coordination. You can be sure that your fitness will improve with this one hour fun filled class, no matter what your level of fitness. You will love the energy.
It is important to retain muscle mass, not only for balance and posture, also for weight control by keeping the metabolism functioning at optimal level.
Ingrid will help you to live life with energy, so you may lead a happier, healthier, and more fulfilling life. We are living longer and we need to prepare for it. Always strive to be younger than your chronological age.
You can contact her for location/time of her classes in Camberwell, Box Hill South and Glen Iris, via + 61 409 882 935.
- Chairs Kill June 7, 2013
- Longer is not always better June 7, 2013
- Exercise the Time Thief June 7, 2013
- Not Just About Teeth September 10, 2013
- Change Your Oil, Improve Your Health May 8, 2014